Email: lastname -at- google.com
CV – Google Scholar – ArXiV – Github – Twitter – LinkedIn
- Accepted paper. ICLR 2021, Calibration of Neural Networks using Splines, with Kartik, Amir, Ajanthan, Cristian and Richard.
- Accepted paper. WACV 2021, Multi-Loss Weighting with Coefficient of Variations, with Rick, Sezer and Theo.
- Accepted paper. WACV 2021, EDEN: Synthetic Dataset of Enclosed Garden Scenes, with Hoang-An, Partha, Sezer and Theo.
- Accepted paper. CoRL 2020, Range Conditioned Dilated Convolutions with Alex, Pei, Drago and Cristian. My first full Google paper.
- Award. With Florent and Jorge, we received the Koenderink Award 2020 for fundamental contributions in computer vision that have withstood the test of time for our paper: Improving the Fisher Kernel for Large-Scale Image Classification, from ECCV 2010.